1x1 ._.

Post #1 made on 05/03/17 @ 12:51 pm
I can't believe I've dragged my lazy ass back to this site
But whilst I'm here I could settle for a good ol' 1x1 with someone who preferably is reasonably cultivated with their imaginations. I'm not highly fussed with grammar and particularly eccentric language if I'm perfectly honest but lulz it would be nice to have someone mature to roleplay with
I have no ideas
The Biting Pear of Salamanca has riddled my mind with memes
so yeh
pls ty
I love fantasy and stretching human boundaries in roleplay, at the same time, I'm a sucker for rommies and gory stories. So take your pick bbes
I am also extremely British today I don't know why
srry lul

OfflineNormal UserMoonWisp
MoonWisp

2450 Posts
Post #2 made on 05/04/17 @ 6:39 pm
Me? *raises hand* OfflineNormal UserDeadCupcake
DeadCupcake

16 Posts
Post #3 made on 05/11/17 @ 9:11 am
yay ok
theme?
MoonWisp

2450 Posts
Post #4 made on 05/13/17 @ 1:57 am
umm super natural or fantasy
OfflineNormal UserDeadCupcake
DeadCupcake

16 Posts
Post #5 made on 05/14/17 @ 7:27 am
super natural it is
humans or animals?
MoonWisp

2450 Posts
Post #6 made on 05/15/17 @ 2:39 pm
Humans I am so happy someone is rping with me ahhhh OfflineNormal UserDeadCupcake
DeadCupcake

16 Posts
Post #7 made on 05/16/17 @ 9:11 am
ahh indeed, me too muchacho
Humans it is
Any plot ideas or want me to splooge a bunch out
MoonWisp

2450 Posts
Post #8 made on 05/16/17 @ 4:56 pm
Splooge away *falls over* OfflineNormal UserDeadCupcake
DeadCupcake

16 Posts
Post #9 made on 05/22/17 @ 8:26 am
K

Plot 1:
Lovely humans A & B are lone survivors after a mystery nucleur war brought together by malfunctioning tracking devices - or so they think. Plot circulates around finding out why they are being watched and helped (find cameras everywhere that still operate, food randomly appears when they need it and subtle hints are dropped as to where to find other life) and maybe find that they're inside a test world or something and their whole lives were lieeeeeees

Plot 2:
Future stuff where everybody mixes their body with machines to enhance themselves, we could call them Enhancements. Basically like Ghost in the Shell. Mega company called (insert obvious acronym brand name here) won't let anyone else make them and so characters get into deep shit when they try do their own and end up trying to expose them, epic battles etc.

Plot 3:
Some cool ass twins are born with mutations and instantly taken from their parents and put into a life of testing and anonymity. They're trained for years and effective superheroes and are released at 18, and that's where we start, them actually beginning to save people. One is put in New York and the other in London, crime centrals in the future. Basically plot follows their struggles with more crime than they expected and trying to stay connected without being distracted by new friends they make in their separate locations.

Yay
If you don't like them give me a hint as to what you want ands I'll cook something up
feel free to alter some of these as well by the way
MoonWisp

2450 Posts
Post #10 made on 05/23/17 @ 1:47 am
I like plot 1 your plots are of nothing I have done so yay trying new things lol. OfflineNormal UserDeadCupcake
DeadCupcake

16 Posts
Post #11 made on 05/23/17 @ 8:26 am
whoopee
Form thing:

Username:
Character Name:
Appearance: (picture if possible)
Mutation:
Persona:
Relations:
FYI: (Secrets about your character that will define them but won't and shouldn't be found out by the other one unless it's done by you)
Other:

So yeah
MoonWisp

2450 Posts
Post #12 made on 05/25/17 @ 1:11 pm
You put your characters first and I will do them after you. OfflineNormal UserDeadCupcake
DeadCupcake

16 Posts

Post a Reply

This topic is locked!

Press Esc to close