Elemental Mounts (1×3)

Post #1 made on 07/07/16 @ 2:47 pm
So, this idea is pretty loose. At the moment all it is is you and 3 others going on oversized wolves with freaking dragon wings which can also speak human that control 1 out of 4 elements: Fire, Water, Earth, and Air. Simple, right? Wrong. You are technically the police for a specific area where non-oversized wolves with freaking dragon wings that speak human live among humans. Oh, and you live forever so you get to see all your loved ones die from old age, sickness, murder and whatnot. Now to the fun parts.

Story:
You just turned 13, and you get to see if you can be one of those fancy element guardian weirdos who ride around on monsters and you appeareantly can. Oh, and the process is painful.

Rules:

1:basic roleplaying rules. No godmodding or mary/gary sue-ing.

2: The golden rule applies.

3: i have to accept.

4:keep it PG-13!

5: if you read all this, and accept the rules, write "APH america is the hero!" in your form to prove that you aren't a bot.

Extra:
Sorry about the horrible story ahaha... It's actually set in a WW II setting. Only without the war.

Mah form:

Name: Lilli
Personality: Think of APH america, but without the hamburger obsession and less heroic-ness. Yeah that's Lilli.
Looks: Dirty blonde hair with brown eyes and tanned skin. She is quite skinny and a bit weak.

My stats (stats are graded /10. Everybody MUST DO THIS!!):

Strength: 3/10 (a bit weak)

Skill: 4/10 (somewhat skillful)

Speed: 6/10 (quite speedy)

Intellegence: 6/10 (Quite intellegent)

Sanity:6/10 (quite sane)

So bring in the forms, i accept anybody ^^

OfflineNormal Userprincesstigerlilli
princesstigerlilli

563 Posts
Post #2 made on 07/07/16 @ 11:31 pm
People that ride god-wolves? Sign me up.
please take my weird wind-god cult child
Name: Aaron
Personality: A pretty serious guy, but has narcoleptic tendencies further worsened by bouts of insomnia. Polite, and an all around nice guy, but he`s a loner. Often mutters incomprehensible things and usually found at the highest point just.. sitting there with a blank look on his face, facing the direction of the wind.
Appearance: Black haired child with olive colored skin, splattered with small clusters of dark freckles. Has intense slate grey eyes. Has strange arm tattoos, which are basically a series of thick black bands, the first starting at his wrist with a triangle at the top of both hands, to the elbow and then a thin one about an inch above his elbow. He has a strange sort of lean build.
Stats:

Strength: 8/10 (Strongman, for 13)
Skill: 7/10 (Skillful child, could live by himself)
Speed: 5/10 (Average)
Intelligence: 4/10 (Basic; Didn`t go to any school, outdated homeschooling, cult knowledge, and survival skills)
Sanity?: 4/10 (May believe in made-up wind gods who like chickens. A lot.)

Bio I guess: Lives somewhere in a northern area on the top of a non-descript rolling mountain, pretty much isolated, with his mother, who is a hermit. They raised and grew everything they needed. Mom went nuts from her forced solitude and started her own cult and forced Aaron in it, but it never bothered him, and he believes in wind gods who speak their words into the "divine prophet upon the mountain" aka his insane mother.
After a couple of years she basically went mute, and usually sits on a porch looking out on the mountains scribbling jibberish on blank books. Aaron does his own stuff with tending to the growing food and animals, and his mother also sometimes doing said things.
Dragonwolf: Air
APH america is the hero!
OfflineNormal UserDualoptiiciis
Dualoptiiciis

4876 Posts
Post #3 made on 07/09/16 @ 12:17 pm
Aha! I has found my loif in an RP! I here by reserve my spot. I will make a form v soon OfflineNormal UserMoonWisp
MoonWisp

2444 Posts
Post #4 made on 07/10/16 @ 10:31 am
Accepted ^^. I now need to put in Lilli's sanity as well...
princesstigerlilli

563 Posts
Post #5 made on 07/10/16 @ 10:03 pm
You don`t have to, I put it in as joke of sorts, XD. OfflineNormal UserDualoptiiciis
Dualoptiiciis

4876 Posts
Post #6 made on 07/11/16 @ 11:56 am
XD lol so Aaron is not exactly sane, Lilli is quite weak, and who else? OfflineNormal Userprincesstigerlilli
princesstigerlilli

563 Posts
Post #7 made on 07/12/16 @ 1:27 pm
Probably a whole cast of colorful misfit characters. OfflineNormal UserDualoptiiciis
Dualoptiiciis

4876 Posts
Post #8 made on 07/12/16 @ 3:47 pm
Probably. we need 2 more to start. let's wait. and start roleplaying a little. Remember, this is along the lines of a less violent WW2 timeline. OfflineNormal Userprincesstigerlilli
princesstigerlilli

563 Posts
Post #9 made on 07/14/16 @ 3:36 pm
Eheheheheh time for the painnnn

Name: Teddy
Personality: I want to reference Mean Girls here but Idon't want to go boogling through Wikipedia rn.
Okay so Teddy is that person who makes the group up because they'd all be kicking each other's butts if she wasn't there - but you wouldn't guess it. :D Ted is a rough, tough, wily and outgoing freedom fighter who only wants to be the best. She can be moody, quiet, grumpy, but most of the time she's gentle but quirky, and a bubble full of ladylike energy. Anyone here seen Avatar The Last Airbender? Well she's like May and Tai Ly crossed.
Looks: Teddy was lucky with her body. She has a slender body with firm enough musceles on her core frame, arms, and thighs, so despite her fragile appearing frame she's a tough opponent in hand to hand. She has rosy pink cheeks that stand out against her almost black/dark brown skin. Normally she wears bare feet but other wise she wears a slender tribal skirt with flowers and greenery hanging down from her body, and a short crop top that is of a similar appearance to her skirt. They are right fitting so she doesn't always look like she's a tourist who thinks she's still in Hawaii. Teddy has bushy eyebrows and her culture inherited thick lips, also, she has large brown eyes with thick glossy eyelashes. She might have quite big feet but due to her element this is rarely a problem :D Her nose is a nice shape as well. Teddy has long, thick, shiny brown hair that would go to her waist of she did not tie it up in one big plait and loop in around her shoulder (in case you can't visualise this, picture Elsa but longer) on her wrists she wears diamond shaped wrist guards, much like Wonder woman but they're larger and more... Pointy :)
Bio: Taken from her tribe town as a baby by another tribe for sacrificial methods, she was saved by Umngane and taken to England for private therapy or some shizzzz I CANT BE BOTHERED sorry
Dragonwolf: A devilishly handsome male wolf named Ubhuti (Xhosa for brother) He Bears two mighty wings, giant dragon horns, and a constant circle of green and brown energy around him. He is a calm and sober animal who seems to speak into the heart when you look at him.
Strength: 7/10
Speed: 9/10
Intelligence: 6/10
Skill: 6/10
Sanity?: 10/10 Nothing wrong with this baby!

OfflineNormal UserMoonWisp
MoonWisp

2444 Posts
Post #10 made on 07/14/16 @ 3:37 pm
Her dragon is Earth by the way OfflineNormal UserMoonWisp
MoonWisp

2444 Posts
Post #11 made on 07/14/16 @ 10:57 pm
anybody wanna start roleplaying until the person representing Water gets here (or until somebody makes the water person)? this is their first time meeting each other by the way :3 i also made up ships //shot

OppositeLuxship: Aaron & Lilli- Never ever happening. EVER. I can't see them together in a relationship. EVER.

Lezzieshipping: Lilli & Teddy- hmm... can't see this happening either. Lilli just isn't a good romantic interest.

Formysanityshipping: Teddy & Aaron- I can see this happening. I really, really can see this happening.

princesstigerlilli

563 Posts
Post #12 made on 07/15/16 @ 12:28 am
(Honestly I haven't really thought about shipping. I guess we'll see what happens between everyone!
I can make a water element, if you'd like. But i'll start.))
The air was hot and heavy with the aftermath of rain. The sun blazed high in the sky. The thin, but present breeze that ruffled Aaron's hair slightly, only drying the sweat that was beading on his skin for a few seconds before the stiffling heat and humidity came rushing back. While he offered no complaint, verbal or with body language, there was the definite thought that this was very much hotter than the mountians.
Aaron had just arrived in the decided area that he would meet the four others who had qualified and passed their test, and apparently the mounts that represented the elements. The Great Lords (and Ladies) of Balance. No strong emotion really rose up in him, as usual, as he surveyed the rather unremarkable area around him. A level head was always crucial in any situation, and besides, the Wind, calm and carless now, had gusted only a season before Aaron's 13th birthday, spoke of nothing I'll happening, actually, the exact opposite of bad. And then of course, his mother had set to work on yet another book like her life depended on it, which now was stored in a pocket of his pants, just recently finished. He stared up into the sky, not at the sun, mind you, watching the small scraps of cloud from whatever storm drift by, trying to listen to the Wind as it passed through, as nothing else could be done until someone showed up.
Dualoptiiciis

4876 Posts
Post #13 made on 07/16/16 @ 1:32 pm
(Yes you can and maybe should make a water element.)

Lilli Was filled with that rushing adrenaline feeling. What would the other 4 think? would they like her or would they hate her? She waited, taking steps as necassary. She then bumped into a guy that seemed like a statue. "Oh, i'm sorry!" Lilli exclaimed as she took a step back. She was very frantic and hyper on the inside, but it was best not to let it show, even though her bright-orange t-shirt, blue jeans, with bright rainbow-y shoes said otherwise.
princesstigerlilli

563 Posts
Post #14 made on 07/16/16 @ 1:33 pm
(Aaron is the guy that seems like a statue by the way) OfflineNormal Userprincesstigerlilli
princesstigerlilli

563 Posts
Post #15 made on 07/16/16 @ 2:11 pm
(Should I make another guy to even it out? //shot))
Aaron stumbled forward a step at being bumped into. A pang of annoyance shot through him briefly, but he only looked at the brightly colored girl, who contrasted his grey shirt and partly buttoned-up leather jacket that hid the bands on his arms. He wore simple denim jeans, with boots that had seen better days.
"You're okay." He stated simply, his voice almost lifeless in tone.
Dualoptiiciis

4876 Posts
Post #16 made on 07/16/16 @ 7:35 pm
(You can if you want.)

(The method of the choosing is basically holding a sword of your respective element and not getting hurt, like how Lilli can hold her fire sword and not get hurt. Yes there will be an air sword.)

Lilli simply nodded her head and turned the other way muttering "Geez, rude much?" she then noticed that the building they where supposed to be doing The Choosing in was ready. People came in, and came out with injured hands, burned and bleeding. Lilli shivered "Wha-What the frick goes on in there?" She said to nobody. It was her turn to go in now. She yelped as she saw the fierce swords. "Dude, are you going to HIT me with those?!" she rambled. "No, you are supposed to hold them." said the people who did the choosing. Lilli went for the air sword first. It blew back her hand with a powerful gust whenever she tried to touch it. The Water one was next. The water also had driven her back. She went for earth. It stabbed her with rocky spikes, and she was finally forced to touch the fire sword. Lilli shivered. "Are you TRYING to kill me?" she squealed unhappily, with no reply. She gave in and touched the fire sword, which surprisingly did not burn or hurt at all. She took it out of the casing, marveling at how mild the flames where. they gave off a slight warmth, and the authorities in charge of the choosing led in a gigantic, fierce-looking wolf. Lilli was lead out of the building and back to... wherever she was.
princesstigerlilli

563 Posts
Post #17 made on 07/17/16 @ 12:19 am
As he was next, Aaron approached the three wicked swords. "Grab the hilt of one of these legendary swords, and see if you are worthy." The ceremony leader spoke in a strong, slightly bored voice. He aproached the Air one first, instinctively. It was a lengthy sword, with a blade looking like glass, lines of dark grey circling and billowing inside the blade like a storm. Grabbing it by the hilt, and drawing it out of the scabbard that it was slightly drawn from, a cool, protective breeze surounded Aaron like a bubble as he hefted the sword with ease.
"Hail, Rider of the Winds." Came a murmer amoung the authorities as he was lead away from the remaining two swords.
Dualoptiiciis

4876 Posts
Post #18 made on 07/17/16 @ 11:07 am
Lilli trembled in the presence of the wolf, which gave off a slight warmth, although to others it would be a raging heat. she eventually settled, and the wolf said "Hiya! my name is Eldur, which is Icelandic for fire. What's yours?" Lilli then was a bit friendlier and said "Oh, my name is Lilli!" Eldur and Lilli conversed for a while until they noticed another wolf. OfflineNormal Userprincesstigerlilli
princesstigerlilli

563 Posts
Post #19 made on 07/17/16 @ 8:14 pm
Aaron somewhat dully watched the interactions between the garishly colored girl, and her mount, having been lead to the same area as them, apparently. They both seemingly had the same type of personality, which was good for them, he thought. A sleek she-wolf, not quite as large or built as the girl`s, sauntered in, her head held high. She may have been a little smaller, but she was still enormous, and what she didn`t have in build she made up with the regal, vain, and imposing aura she put off. Her coat was a pristeen, immaculate white, with some silver and trace amounts of black on her spine. She examined Aaron with calculating amber eyes for a minute, and he cooly stared at her back, although the hairs on the back of his neck stood up, and he could feel his hands trembling a little as he met her eyes.
She seemed a little pleased by this, and spoke her introductions. "I am Wolke, boy. What may your title be?" Wolke`s voice was soft and gentle, but somehow, you could feel the force of a hurricane behind her words. She had a slight and faded German accent. The wind gusted at the mention of her name. "Aaron. Pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Wolke." He replied back. After that, they quietly made simple small talk, neither being the bubbly, talkative type on first encounters.
Dualoptiiciis

4876 Posts
Post #20 made on 07/17/16 @ 10:00 pm
Lilli and Eldur noticed the other two, but continued talking although they did not seem to notice the charred grass around where rider and mount sat, until Lilli said "Hey, why's the ground burning?" Eldur replied with "Whoops, sorry!" and chuckled nervously as he fanned out any chances of an inferno. It gave off less of a breeze than the Air wolf had. Soon, Lilli and Eldur where sitting in a field of charcoal, which used to be grass, having more friendly talk. OfflineNormal Userprincesstigerlilli
princesstigerlilli

563 Posts

Post a Reply

This topic is locked!

Press Esc to close