plant fairy OC

Post #1 made on 01/04/12 @ 10:24 am
There's a chracter from my book, her name is Neko. She is a plant fairy. She wears a spike choker, and a shirt that says 'SPIKE!' on it. She has jagged wings and her hair is in two pigtails. You can have the first stage as a cactus or whatever as long as she evolves. You can do her chibi-to-manga if your really genourous,

Thanks
PUT A PASSWORD ON IT
PLEASE?

OfflineNormal Userlulugirl122
lulugirl122

2 Posts
Post #2 made on 01/07/12 @ 3:42 am
I will try but you shouldn't expect too much from me, since I'm not very good at drawing...
If I achieve the adoptable, I probably will send a mail through squiby to communicate the password to you.
I you don't have your adoptable in the end of January, it would probably mean I have given up...
But I will do my best !!
I wish you a happy new year, much love on your life, and a lot of lucky days >o< (and good creativity for me =.=" )
see you soon
OfflineNormal Usernatsuna27
natsuna27

3 Posts
Post #3 made on 01/07/12 @ 3:50 am
I don't speak english fluently, because I'm french. I may draw something that isn't what you want.
Can you please tell me more about your fairy (her look, her nature) and write a little bit more details ?
I don't understand what is a "spike choker" and how are her wings...
Spaeking of her wings, does "jagged wings" mean "irregular wings" ?
Answer me
see you >o<
natsuna27

3 Posts
Post #4 made on 01/15/12 @ 4:20 pm
a "choker" is like a very snug necklace, one that is tight on the neck, hence the word "choker" is taken from "choke." The choker she speaks of is studded with spikes.
By "jagged" she means that the edges look like they have been torn.
OfflineNormal UserThadd
Thadd

2 Posts
Post #5 made on 01/21/12 @ 12:27 pm
@, thank you, and I don't mind if you mess up a bit. Also Thadd, thank you for helping there. OfflineNormal Userlulugirl122
lulugirl122

2 Posts
Post #6 made on 01/22/12 @ 5:18 am
Lulugirl122, which one do you think is better ?

Neko 1
Neko 2

I can always change something (wings, hair, hands...). I can also do another one if it isn't what you wanted.
natsuna27

3 Posts

Post a Reply

This topic is locked!

Press Esc to close