DavidScript

1 Posts
Post #4 made on 11/24/11 @ 8:07 pm
Thanks so much! :D
OfflineNormal UserLizardd
Lizardd

26 Posts
Post #5 made on 02/17/12 @ 10:21 pm
I cab upload but it take a very long time, it takes to long to wait! is it squiby or my computer?
OfflineNormal Userigcowa
igcowa

3 Posts
Post #6 made on 02/18/12 @ 7:55 am
Still, can't edit though... -Pokes Mew adoptable gone wrong-
Anyway, thanks~
OfflineNormal Userlucariolugia
lucariolugia

15 Posts
Post #7 made on 02/19/12 @ 12:06 pm
Still doesn't work for me...nor does "create adoption"... OfflineGold memberchibisan59
chibisan59

18 Posts
Post #8 made on 02/19/12 @ 12:55 pm
I still can't upload :( OfflineNormal UserEgle
Egle

6 Posts
Post #9 made on 02/20/12 @ 7:03 pm
Hey! It seems my question was deleted. But it wasn't offensive. What's going on? OfflineNormal UserThrrrpt
Thrrrpt

9 Posts
Post #10 made on 02/21/12 @ 11:05 am
@ your post was not deleted....it is another Topic in forums: http://squiby.net/forums/read/226/180 OfflineGold memberbragbrassed
bragbrassed

209 Posts
Post #11 made on 02/21/12 @ 4:19 pm
Ohhhh. Thanks! OfflineNormal UserThrrrpt
Thrrrpt

9 Posts
Post #12 made on 02/21/12 @ 11:26 pm
it keeps saying Upload failed and everything is right OfflineNormal UserThunderwatersky
Thunderwatersky

1 Posts
Post #13 made on 02/22/12 @ 1:48 pm
it's almost 3 months since this errors started will this end D: OfflineNormal Usershade0180
shade0180

26 Posts
Post #14 made on 02/23/12 @ 6:02 am
Still doesn't work for me...and still can't create either... OfflineGold memberchibisan59
chibisan59

18 Posts
Post #15 made on 02/28/12 @ 10:23 am
ugh... That stupidly large create button doesnt work for me... TT_______TT I wanna upload new adopts... It would be awesome if this would be fixed first... :( OnlineGold membershadowcat20
shadowcat20

110 Posts
Post #16 made on 02/29/12 @ 9:32 am
Hi! Is it possible that the uploading will be fixed anytime in the next 4 months? I looked at the screen and it looks like the sections are overlapping....well the BOXES then one clicks on. I would also like to have the 4th level option added back. I think that THAT has the remote possibility of being a CAUSE of a lot of levelling errors....pets regressing and losing the levels that were there and are now gone. Could it be that since the add levels option was removed, that it caused a lot of this mess? I am not a computer programmer (Though I am related to one that started working on computers in the 70's and still does programming now. He fixes the unfixable...and told me NO WAY when I begged him to offer his help on here. T o T ) but I think that it is really quite bizarre that when one problem gets fixed...it messes up other areas. And now the new pets that upload generally have just TWO levels. The third level is missing. So, even when someone fixes the level bug. More than likely the other levels might be gone...period. The system might treat it like it never was uploaded. And I think this might cause a lot of problems. Since maybe when the pet information was being transferred...a lot of information was either lost or discarded. In other words....there might be a ton of artists that had a portion or portions of their art deleted somehow....and they might need to reupload it. I am just guessing here....but it explains why a lot of the complaints are not being addressed. Can you possibly shed some light on why it is Feb. 29th ....and the site has been like this since Novem,ber 5th? (Thank you nobackseat for the fixes that were done! : D ) OfflineGold memberbragbrassed
bragbrassed

209 Posts
Post #17 made on 03/05/12 @ 12:03 am
And here it is, we're in February and yet this bug is not fixed.

Sigh.
OfflineNormal UserPancaikedBunneh
PancaikedBunneh

1 Posts
Post #18 made on 03/05/12 @ 9:30 am
Hahaha! X D @PancaikedBunneh Youuu meant March darling! * 3 * // ; D Yep...March 5th and nothing much...though though site was down for most of the weekend....and no update...soooo...I guess nothing! I hope something was fixed in the time it was down, but we hardly get informed much. If we are lucky...nobackseat might still be around and will say something! (hopeful here!) : ) OfflineGold memberbragbrassed
bragbrassed

209 Posts
Post #19 made on 03/25/12 @ 6:45 pm
Uploading has been fixed! And also the bug with the 2nd stage has also been fixed. :) OfflineNormal UserExcel
Excel

3 Posts

Post a Reply

This topic is locked!

Press Esc to close